48 Park Avenue, East 21st Street, Apt. 304
London NY 10016
Phone: +1 408 996 1010
Fax: +1 408 996 1010
– Please contact us for minimum requirements.
– All items are made to order. Lead times vary from 4 – 10 weeks.
– All accounts are required to provide credit card information at time of order placement. Credit cards will not be charged until order is ready to ship.
– Orders will be shipped As Ready unless otherwise noted by the customer.
– Returns will be accepted upon approval, for goods received damaged. Tourmaline home must be notified in writing within 5 days of receipt of the order. Photographs may be requested.
– All orders are final after 7 days of date of order. Cancellations after 7 days will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
– Customers who do not accept a shipment agree to pay the shipping fees, plus a 50% restocking fee.
– All custom orders require A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit at time of order placement and balance to be paid prior to shipping.
– If credit card on file is declined and immediate action is not taken to remedy payment, the customer may incur an additional fee.
– A monthly finance charge of 2% will be added to any past due invoices. All accounts on payment terms are subject to review and revocation.
– We are not responsible for delays due to causes beyond our control.
– Prices may change without prior notice.
– Images from the website may not be used by any party without written approval and consent from Tourmaline Home.
– We can not guarantee that the website images and actual product will be an exact match.
– We may not be held responsible for dye lots issues. (Up to a 5% dye lot differential is industry standard)
– There is always a possibility of dye lot differentials between different orders.
– Due to the nature of the natural fabrics and handmade workmanship, some irregularities in color and design may occur and cannot be considered damaged.